Jill Kanaley, PhD
Do you have high morning blood glucose levels? This project will examine your overnight and morning fasting glucose levels in response to exercise at various times of day. We are seeking:
- Ages 25-65 years
- Not on insulin or using CPAP
Financial compensation is available.
For more information, contact: Becky Shafer, MS, at (573) 882-4517 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Exercise endocrinology and metabolism
- Issues related to obesity and type 2 diabetes and weight loss with diet and exercise
- Studying the effects of exercise timing on glycemic control through the overnight period
- Obesity and adipose tissue inflammation
- Effects of meal frequency and composition on the hormonal responses (e.g., insulin, incretin hormones, etc.) in obese individuals, and if exercise training will alter this response
- Accepting students for doctoral study for Fall 2020
- Mangel Catalyst Award, 2015
- Jefferson Science Fellowship, 2015